Monday, January 4, 2010

Winning a Sealy Posturepedic

AKA Dream a Little Dream for me

You know what's sad? I'll tell you what's sad. My mattress is only about two years old. Hey, don't cheer yet. It sucks. I know, how is this possible? I was cheap. And stupid. And clueless.

So here I am with this mattress and SOOOOOOOOOOOOO unhappy with it. It creaks. You KNOW...you don't want a creaking mattress. Your kids don't want you to have one. The neighbors don't want you to have one. Your...well, you get the drift.

It sags. One day my butt is going to hit the floor. Seriously. And my butt is dragging enough as it is.

It is uncomfortable. Hence the tangle of bedding I have to sort through every morning when I make the bed. Toss? Turn? Hey, I wrote the book. Ask my husband.

So here I am trying to blog about a contest. Let's be honest here. This is going to be quite a process. I don't know how to link. Add banners to my page? I am working on it. But for this it is worth it.

Sealy Posturepedic Innerspring Signature 11 Series. Doesn't that just SOUND like the kind of mattress you want? MommyMandy is giving one away. Isn't that cool?

ONE winner will win any size of the new Sealy Posturepedic Innerspring Signature 11 Series. This includes Twin, Full, Queen and King; except for CalKing. Winner will also be able to pick the model in firm, cushion firm, plush and ultra plush.

http://mommymandy.com/sealy-posturepedic-signature-series-giveaway/

http://www.sealy.com/

1 comment:

justsuec said...

Good luck, hope you win!