Thursday, January 14, 2010

What would you choose?

So you have limited time left..and there are movies to watch...books to read...the computer...what do you do?

I had suggested my dad get a new computer. He doesn't have that much time left and why fight with an old piece of shit? Excuse my language but no one reads this anyways.

He said he got cinemax because it was 2.99 for life. and then wondered what he was doing...he would end up watching movies he didn't care for when there were more books and magazines than he would ever have time to read.

Not enough time...not enough time...

I can't tell you how it breaks my heart when he says things like that. And what am I supposed to say to that?

2 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I do not know that there are words to say. Just love him.

Holding you up in prayer.

miriama said...

Thanks so much...